We are HiringCall Us To Know More
Why Join Our Team
We're looking to hire a Part-Time Dental Hygienist who is passionate about patient care. If this sounds like you, please apply below!
We enjoy establishing personal relationships with our patients as well as team members.
Comfortable Dental Practice
Our dental office is a place of fun for our patients and our team. Our dentists are fun-loving, hardworking people who go above and beyond to make dental care a pleasant experience for everyone.
We stay up-to-date on the latest dental technology and techniques, so we can provide precise treatments and quality dental care to our patients.
Job description :
We are looking for a part-time Dental Hygienist who can help our patients in their oral hygiene efforts. As part of the job, you will have to ensure the smooth working of the operatory and provide preventative oral care under our dentist's supervision to support the promotion of good oral health.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To get the operatory ready, evaluate and ensure the stock, and keep the operatory and its equipment hygienic.
- To get the day sheet ready and review charts.
- To present patient day sheets to the dentist and staff and make plans accordingly.
- To administer nitrous oxide to patients.
- To evaluate patient medical history, explain procedures needed, and answer any patient questions.
- To take necessary x-rays or conduct perio-charting.
- To perform teeth cleaning and evaluate periodontal health.
- To perform root planing, scaling, and periodontal care.
- To support prophylactic treatments, including applying cavity-preventive agents such as fluoride, pit, and fissure sealant.
Part-time; 2 days a week (Potential for full-time)
Bachelor's Degree From accredited Dental Hygiene Program
Dental Assisting: 1 year (Required)